Adams Cable is continuously monitoring the Coronavirus situation. There is no higher priority than the health and safety of our customers, employees and the communities we serve. We continue to follow guidelines set forth by the Centers for disease Control as well as state and local authorities.
We have taken the necessary precautions to minimize exposure and risk including cleaning and sanitizing our buildings as well as our technicians’ vehicles; educating employees on prevention and the importance of frequent and thorough handwashing; and strongly encouraging employees who aren’t feeling well to stay home.
Effective Friday, December 4th, installers/techs will not be entering customer homes until further notice. In addition, until further notice, all installation fees and trip charges will be waived. All payments will be required to be made with a debit/credit card or checking account via phone or online using the online bill payment system.
For customers having a hardship paying their bills because of the pandemic, customer service reps are available 24/7 to assist customers with a setting up a payment plan by calling 570-282-6121. In addition, no installation fee will be charged .
If you need any further assistance representatives are available by phone 24/7. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
New customers or customers looking to connect or reconnect high speed internet, Wi-Fi or Cable Television service will be required to do a self-installation with the assistance of an Adams Cable technician.
With a self-installation we will do the following:
– Our technician will visit your location during your scheduled appointment window.
– Provide you with the equipment and easy to follow instructions needed to complete your self-installation of Internet and/or Television service.
– Our technician will work outside, checking the wiring, connections and signal levels to your home.
– If assistance is needed, our technician will “coach” you through the installation while onsite but outside your home. If work is required inside your home, an appointment will be scheduled at least 14 days out.
– Service may not be available in all areas.
– Homes requiring inside wiring may not qualify at this time for self-installation and will require an in-home technician appointment that will be scheduled at a later date.